I should write a book called
“How to Get Your Way by Being Nice, or Die Bitching”
Because that’s really my strategy. Be really nice until people want to give me my way, and if that doesn’t work and I want it badly enough, just bitch (in the right way, of course) until I bitch to the correct person.
Regardless, it starts with being nice to people, and I’m really happy that its mostly that easy.
This is what I’ve learned most from college, fyi.
Also that Carol was nearly always right when it came to getting your way. Its obscene how smart that woman was.
elvis depressedly: “daughter of a cop”
DeeDee is stunning. STUNNING.
To Do Tomorrow (hopefully)
Send an email to Rosanna about papers (check spam first?)
- Send an email to Tai and… the other person my dad asked me to (??)
Send an email to Jessica (thank her for her help, sum things up, wish her the best for her due date) Send an email to Tom, Marc, Sherrill, Jessica, Pascha and Eric thanking them for meeting with us — mention Jeremy is interested in the housing
- Create an address book with: all PB members names/numbers for gmail and my phone, add Tom Ellett and Marc Wais
- Send a copy of the constitution to Tyler/PB
- Clear out my gmail inbox
- Start cleaning my computer out (oh my god the screenshots are becoming unbearable)
- Order stuff from Kate Spade Saturday
- Finish my best friend bracelet
- Pick up cameras from CVS
- Make copy of receipts
- Fill out reimbursement forms
- Bring them to Amira
- Bring them to Bursar
- Call Steinhardt for registration info (ughhhhh)
- Eat dinner
Isn’t it summer?! WTF.
This song has become a bittersweet anthem of my youth